For an educational institute it is important to utilize its human and material resources to the maximum. Infrastructure requires high investment and can only be put to optimal use with proper planning and scheduling. Resources like faculty and classrooms need proper planning to avoid overlapping of allocation. For an institute with a large influx of students it is important to keep track of students and the batches at all times. Huge paperwork is adding to the prevailing inefficiency of integrating multiple data points.
hubVirt Scheduler helps educational institutes/ coaching centers to plan and schedule their resource utilization. It helps keep track of the availability of each resource, utilization period, schedule of each resource, etc. This would help the institute in determining how best it can put to use its infrastructure and plan ahead for expansion.
– Centralized data with role based control for administrators and users
– Define resource types and manage them
– Manage student data and schedule batches
– Schedule resources like classrooms, projectors, etc
– Schedule classes for faculty
– Track the courses/ topics covered till date for a particular student/ batch/ faculty
– Check availability of resources at any point in time
– Check past utilization of resources
– Scalable for multiple users
– Helps in planning, scheduling and optimal utilization of resources
– Easy to use interface that gives a standard experience across all functions
– Resource-wise reports generated which can be downloaded or emailed
– Reduced cost of technology – pay per user per application
– Reduced investment on IT resources – no installation or maintenance required
– Security and accessibility of data
– Instant access to new features and free upgrades
For more details, check http://www.hubvirt.com and register for a FREE TRIAL.